Alchemy is an open source headless CMS engine written in Rails
Many CMS often work a certain way:
Alchemy is different!
With Alchemy you split the page into logical parts like headlines, paragraphs, images, etc. The only thing we store in the database is text, ids of images and richtext content. Nothing else. No markup (besides basic text formatting inside the richtext elements), no styling, no layout. Pure content!
This gives the webdeveloper the power and flexibility to implement any kind of layout with the insurance that the content manager is not able to break up the layout.
- Flexible templating that separates content from markup
- Atomic structered content
- A rich RESTful API
- Intuitive admin interface with built-in live preview
- Multilingual Websites
- Multidomain Management
- Taggable Everything
- Search Engine Friendly
- User Access Control
- Fulltext Search Engine
- Contact Forms
- Downloadable Attachments
- On-Demand Image-Resizing with built-in image cropping
- Extendable Through Rails Engines
- Flexible Template Caching
- Admin Interface For Your Resource Controllers